Tuesday 20 May 2008

to do...

I have this most amazingly ginormous to do list which is soo annoying. Yesterday I did everything on my to do list and I was all like "yay I'm all organised" I did loads of homework that is not due in for like a week and then forgot to do my IT which was due in today but maybe he will not notice... today my to do list is:

Chemistry Homework
History Homework
Finish RE
Tidy Room
Sync iPod
IT Homework
English Homework
Latin Homework
French Homework
Do exercises

Ok I have an appointment from 4-5, My mate over until swimming which is at 8. I will be surprised if I get any of it done. I could tidy up around my friend but do not want her to get bored, she rocks... 6 more mins until I can go... *sighs* See y'all later.

G xx

BTW I do not talk like this in real life.

2 comments:

nstone said...

Ha - if you want to try and keep it secret that you haven't done your ICT homework don't blog about it!
Great blog - well done and good luck with all the work!

God's Favourite 8) said...

Snaps for honesty though =3
Aww, you rock too =) Even more than Freddie.
As he's dead I guess it isn't hard.
He's dead. HAHAH DEAD.
*referance to Frank Sinatra song*
xxxxxxxxx